Thread: Design 16 Nightingale tunic

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 16 Nightingale tunic

Size 92-128

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 16 Nightingale tunic

sewn in 92cm and lengthen to 98cm. its cute but its too wide. I hacked 1.5" on each side but I think i will be chopping up to 2" on each side especially the front. I will also omit the pleats on the front to cut down on the "wide-ness".
    mom to a 12 years old girly girl and a 10 years old smarty pants little man.

All typos are hereby blamed on my iPad.

Downloads
    Uploads

This is one of my favorite things I've made for DD. Like the pp, I did take a good 2" off the width. It's very wide - but I suspected it from the picture and just took it off each side, not a big deal.

Sewing, running, and yoga loving mom DS#1 (6) , DD (5), and DS#2 (3).

Downloads
    Uploads

I am posting mine, just because its exactly like the one Northernmama made. Same material but the yoke sections are different. Cracked me up when I saw it!

Downloads
    Uploads

It's definitely wide but I'm okay with that. I added a little extra length to the frill.

Nightingale Tunic by beach_mom_3, on Flickr

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Cindy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

I actually didn't mind the width Love this pattern!

#16 Otto 4/09 Nightingale Tunic III by Apple Dumpling Gear, on Flickr

With the tulip pants like in the magazine:

Ottobre 4/09 Outfit by Apple Dumpling Gear, on Flickr
    Rebecca, Mom to Cai (07/05),Jonah (04/07), Shiloh (01/09)and wife to Sheldon (05/03).

Downloads
    Uploads

i dont like the width, so i sewed this in 92cm with 110cm length, worked like a charm.
    mom to a 12 years old girly girl and a 10 years old smarty pants little man.

All typos are hereby blamed on my iPad.