Thread: Design 15 Toffy corduroy pants

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 15 Toffy corduroy pants

Size 92-122

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 15 Toffy corduroy pants

sewn in 92cm, lengthen to 98cm. sewn without all the other pockets with wide wale brown corduroy and lined it with fleece for added warmth, love this pattern, really easy. the fit is great too.

mom to a 12 years old girly girl and a 10 years old smarty pants little man.

All typos are hereby blamed on my iPad.

Downloads
    Uploads

quite pleased with this pattern except for the back pockets/flap. They did not line up well or easily for me and I was really meticulous marking the pattern, and following the markings even when I didn't think the placement looked quite right. Could easily have been user error, but I would still double check that everything is going to line up the way you want just in case.

I sewed this in a 92 without SA and with added length and the fit was decent still a bit baggier than what I wanted; DD is very petite so that's a problem with most pants.

have now made several of these. I started adding about an inch length the back pocket flaps which made it all line up much easier. I sew them without SA for my slim DD for a regular fit, and took away a little more width for a true slim-fit, straight leg (CUTE). I've also made a pair lined with flannel, and had no issues lining them. It's a nice pattern lined.

modified for a true slim leg

lined version w/ modified pockets:
    Last edited by jennie2; 10-05-2010 at 06:35 AM.
    Sewing, running, and yoga loving mom DS#1 (6) , DD (5), and DS#2 (3).

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 15 Toffy corduroy pants

These pants came together well and love the fact that they use the buttonhole elastic so they are adjustable.

Debs
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mum to 3 girls (6/06, 3/08 & 5/10)

Downloads
    Uploads

I didn't have buttonhole elastic so I just added elastic in to the back waistband.

I really like that the pocket flaps tuck into the back yoke on these.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    , and

Downloads
    Uploads

I used the same pattern as Boingo, the toffy pants from 4-2009, but I skipped some details. I was going to do all the details, but my new Otto came and I wanted to finish them and move on to the new patterns.

I did a 92 width, 104 length.
    Mama to Zola ('07) and Felix('09)
    My sewing blog:

Downloads
    Uploads

Toffee pants from 4/09. I already showed a modeled shot of these, but wanted to show the details.
    Mama to Zola ('07) and Felix('09)
    My sewing blog: