Thread: Design 12 Tulip corduroy pants

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 12 Tulip corduroy pants

Size 86-122

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 12 Tulip corduroy pants

I made these for my older DD and they fit wonderfully at the waist. A little on the short side so I added about 2 in. I amde them for my younger DD also, but can't find a pic.

Downloads
    Uploads

These are for younger dd. in 122. No length added that I recall.

and the pop garden pocket flaps!

Downloads
    Uploads

I have loved these pants since I got the issue, they finally fit dd! No alterations except that the pattern calls for the back pockets to be too low, I had to rip them off and raise them. (size 92).

#12 Otto 4/09 Tulip Corduroy Pants IV by Apple Dumpling Gear, on Flickr

#12 Otto 4/09 Tulip Corduroy Pants III by Apple Dumpling Gear, on Flickr
    Rebecca, Mom to Cai (07/05),Jonah (04/07), Shiloh (01/09)and wife to Sheldon (05/03).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Christina

Mama to Ryan (9/07) and Caroline (9/10)

&