Thread: Design 09 Lakritsi reversible raglan sleeve top

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 09 Lakritsi reversible raglan sleeve top

Size 62-92

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 09 Lakritsi reversible raglan sleeve to

I love this pattern. I thought the fit was great except for the sleeves which seemed a little short. I overlapped the hood as much as the pattern called for when I made the first one, and the neck opening was too snug. With the others I just barely overlapped, and they fit great.

Erica mama to ds 1/2009
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

This is a great pattern - made reversible or not. I also don't overlap the front of the hood quite as much as is called for in the pattern, and have turned and top stitched the hoods instead of binding them.

Christina

Mama to Ryan (9/07) and Caroline (9/10)

&

Downloads
    Uploads

Love it! The fit was dead-on for me. This one will be made again...and again...

Last edited by jennie2; 08-18-2010 at 05:19 AM.
    Sewing, running, and yoga loving mom DS#1 (6) , DD (5), and DS#2 (3).

Downloads
    Uploads

Added felt eyes and fish fins. Didn't make it reversible.
    Easy and great fit!
    Mama to Zola ('07) and Felix('09)
    My sewing blog:

Downloads
    Uploads

The reverse of the top is the solid blue with the camo lining the hood. The solid blue is a former t shirt of mine. It was soo soft and cozy. I skipped the binding around the hood.

~Jeri
    DS 6/10/06
    DS2 9/1/10

by
    , on Flickr