Thread: Design 03

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 03

Size 34-52

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 03

This is the Bohemian Tunic in size 46. I skipped the pockets because I was using a stripe. I found it to be too long, so I went back and shortened it to a more flattering length. I also found it to be pretty shapeless, so I went back when it was all done, and made the side seams a little more curved in. I think it made it much better. I probably should also have used shorter lengths of elastic for the neck and maybe even the arms. I used a thin knit, and I think it would be better with a thicker knit, as shown in the magazine. It needs a little more body. Overall, I am not thrilled with this pattern on me. I will wear this shirt, but I will not use this pattern again. I do, however, really like the neckline on this. I think it falls at the perfect spot.
    Jenn
    ~ full time working mom to a 7 yo dd, 9 yo ds, 11 yo ds, and 12 yo dd -- with a homeschooling dh!

I (used to) blog at
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

by
    , on Flickr