User Tag List

Thread: Tinkle Time Trainer in One Piece

Downloads
    Uploads

Tinkle Time Trainer in One Piece

Some were asking about doing the TTT in one piece.

Here's a quick demo of what I did, it's super easy, but if you're a visual learner, the pics should help.

Take pieces #1, 2 and 5. If you want to tape it all together instead of tracing, you'll need to print two (2) of pieces #1 and #5.

I traced the pieces. I folded #2 in half to find the center line, unfolded it and traced it, marking the center. Then, I lined up #1 below that, in line with the center (pc1 is 1/2 of the back, so you will need to put it to one side of the center line), flip it over and repeat to get the entire back. *** At this point, you can stop if you want to have separate side panels ****

Or, carry on to cut the enter outer and inner in one piece each.

Before adding piece #5 to your tracing, fold the edge with the 2 notches over the amount of the SA (I think it's 5/8, but double check the instructions!) Then you can match it up to your tracing of the back pieces.

That will be your complete pattern for the inner and outer layers. You will cut any soaker/pul layers as instructed in the pattern, as well as the ribbing layers.

When you're finished, it should look something like this:
    Rochelle - mama to Finn, Ben, Josh & Cate

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Tinkle Time Trainer in One Piece

Great idea!!! I had similar thoughts but hadn't worked it out yet. I think I'll be trying this once I get my new snap pliers.
    Jenn
    Married to D (12/28/01), mama of 3 beautiful girls (7/03, 8/07, and 12/10)

Downloads
    Uploads

gosh - thank you!!! (HUG)
    Kerry
    SAHM to Alexandria (18), Anastasia (15) and Andromeda (5): aka Alex, Ana, and Andi

(my writing page)
    twitter: @kerryadrienne

Downloads
    Uploads

Cool instructions. I bought that pattern last week & have enjoyed looking through them. Can't remember her name, the designer - but I had problems downloading the pattern & she emailed me immediately & sent new files. that was very considerate of her & rest assured, I will be watching her site for additional patterns. I bought a SNAP PRESS. I was so excited over that!

Sam in Middle TN

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for this. I just bought the pattern and with no serger was looking to try make it one piece.

Downloads
    Uploads

I know this is an older post, but do you have the pattern you made for this? I am just curious if you have a version I can print out, I am not following the piece together and follow :P

Downloads
    Uploads

You'd have to piece together your own pattern, we can't distribute the Tinkle Time pattern itself, sorry!

~ kelly ~

mom to Alex, Zoe and Jack

my ISO:
    Snoopy Embroidery CDs
    dies for metal snaps to fit an OSDS press & 14/16 metal snaps

Visit Sewing Mamas'
    !
    Find Sewing Mamas on
    !
    Tweet with
    !
    Check out the Sewing Mamas
    !