• Sewing Magazines

Prices
Awesome
Customer service/return policy
Customer service was amazing!
Parking
Parking lot adjacent
Review
I discovered Bessie Mary on the Oliver + s website, and I was thrilled to discover that it was a local shop! The store faces the main street in a business complex, and it was a little difficult for me to find. My gps may be to blame!

The trip is worth it from the moment you step in the door! The store is clean, bright, and full of lovely items! Jan's samples are worth the trip alone! Fabric is neatly arranged, the pattern area is neat and organized, and samples are visible throughout the store. Jan personally helped me pick a pattern and all the notions and fabric needed to make my daughter's first birthday dress. Her suggestions helped make the dress amazing!

If you are looking for quality, heirloom fabrics, this is the store for you! Expect to pay retail on most items, but enjoy the experience of actually touching items you usually only find online. I thought her prices for her Japanese fabrics were very reasonable. I love that she has many popular boutique and heirloom patterns in stock! She also has great gifts scattered around the store!

Since my last trip, she has changed her store hours to appointment or chance hours only. Please call ahead if you would like to visit the store.
Overall rating
Awesome
Thank you