User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bella bella pants * added to downloads *

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Bella bella pants * added to downloads *

I love these and am going to make them this spring so thought I'd give this the bump up!!! TFS Mel!
    Tera
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Mom to Madelyn, Harley, Emily and Samuel!

Downloads
    Uploads

WOW~that was so awesome!! Thank you!
    ~Marilyn~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~~Maui 2011~~

Downloads
    Uploads

So- if I have a shorts pattern that fits my child, I can use the rest of the tute to alter it? My dd is a bit larger than the Otto pattern.

NAME: Tracy
    TOTAL POINTS:
    TOTAL YARDAGE SEWN:
    NOTION POINTS:
    FABRIC BOUGHT:

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Trixi View Post
    So- if I have a shorts pattern that fits my child, I can use the rest of the tute to alter it? My dd is a bit larger than the Otto pattern.
    As long as it is a pants/shorts pattern that has a front and back (not a single pattern piece with front and back in one piece), then you can use it. If your pattern does not have a frill or flounce, you can either guesstimate a curved piece, or you can use a rectangle for the bottom ruffle.

I can't wait to see how people use this tutorial!
    Mel- mom to my two busy B's

My sewing blog-

My gluten-free blog-

Downloads
    Uploads

Beautiful and great tutorial

Downloads
    Uploads

Very fun and cute. Although, I'm a bit itimidated. Maybe not for my 1st project.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12