User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boxy bag - in downloads

Downloads
    Uploads

Boxy bag - in downloads

sorry deleted as the pattern is now for purchase.
    Last edited by StacyT; 10-27-2009 at 10:02 PM.
    Stacy ~ Mama to 5 great kids

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    and
    !

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: The Patchyapple Boxy Bag Tutorial

Thank you so much! Great tute!

Debbie

Christopher is here! June 10, 2010
    Weighed 7lb 6oz, 21 in long.
    Totally adorable!

Downloads
    Uploads

That's an awesome tutorial. I think i might make a few of those as gifts for friends/family during the year. Awesome!
    Sarah

Wife to John & mommy to princesses Faith & Olivia

Downloads
    Uploads

That is a great tutorial!
    Mama to my kidlets 9, 7, and 6 weeks and scatterbrained wife to my husband Peter for 16 years

Downloads
    Uploads

Great tutorial Stacy. Your way of doing the corners seems so much easier than how I've been doing them.

ISO ~ Otto 4/11 and 6/11,

Downloads
    Uploads

Love that! Should I start Christmas 2009 now? Thansk Stacy- you rock!
    [B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"] ISO: japanese woven colorful heggies and Amy Butler Pink Coriander

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by plainjanesews View Post
    Love that! Should I start Christmas 2009 now? Thansk Stacy- you rock!

If you start now you could even fill it up with goodies by December.

ISO ~ Otto 4/11 and 6/11,

Downloads
    Uploads

You are awesome - thanks so much!
    Brenda
    Momma to Mallory

Downloads
    Uploads

YAY!!!!
    Alison

Sewing mama to TJ (5/2004) and Eli (6/2006).

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    December in California

Downloads
    Uploads

I can not wait to try this!! Thank you so much!

Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you!
    ~Marilyn~

~~Maui 2011~~

Downloads
    Uploads

I made a ton of these for chirstmas!

Hi I am Joanna, I am married to the love of my life Randy, and we have a beautiful daughter named Ella Gene.

Downloads
    Uploads

Awesome! Thank you!
    Amy: Mama to Max and Stella and Certified Professional Midwife

Downloads
    Uploads

Awesome Stacy!
    Krista~ Mommy to Kyra 7-31-05 & Logan 12-30-08

Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you!!!
    ~Tasha~ SAHM to Connor, Eva & Jake

Downloads
    Uploads

Nice, and I need one of these!
    Carmen - Mama to 3

Downloads
    Uploads

This is way too cute!

My Blog:

Kelley Homeschooling mama to Jennah - 14, Gavin - 13, Braden - 11, Mariah - 9, and Carter - 8.
    Check out this page with awesome info on notebooking for homeschoolers!

Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you for the awesome tute! I am thinking I am going to try using it as a wipes case, making it of pul!
    Christine
    Proud Air Force Veterans wife of Greg and Mommy to 3 kids ages 8, 11, and 13
    Fur Mom to Bruce (kitty rescue) Velcro (rescue kitty also know as Itty Bitty)Ziva (mutt rescue) Thor (rescue kitten)
    My Blog:

Downloads
    Uploads

thanks so much. i can't wait to try this!
    SAHM to my 2 boys -Myles 4.2008 and Garrett 6.08

Downloads
    Uploads

I made my first today for a gift, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! The tutorial was super easy to follow, and I love the results. Did I mention that? Thanks!
    Mel- mom to my two busy B's

My sewing blog-

My gluten-free blog-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast