PDA

View Full Version : VeryBaby

RidentMama
04-04-2008, 10:01 AM
I figured this was the place to post this...I wish more people would post shop (online or Brick&Mortar) reviews here!!!

I placed an order with VeryBaby on the 2nd, drove to the grocery store, and by the time I had returned, I had received an email to let me know that order had been processed and was ready for mail pickup. It arrived in today's mail! This is the 4th! Amazingly fast! I checked the tracking information several times, but it still says that the package hasn't been picked up (Go Go USPS! *cough*).

I am certainly going to hit up VeryBaby for any future diaper fabric needs!

nutmeg
08-21-2008, 08:11 PM
We'll have a great form to make it much easier soon.

Thank you for the review!!!

KarenK
08-21-2008, 08:16 PM
I second their service. I've emailed them with questions often- regarding their products and diapering in general. I always get fast and personalized responses from them.

Bobolots
08-21-2008, 11:33 PM
the one time I've ordered from them was very recently and I'd agree that their shipping is super fast, like Sewzannes!

beaner18
11-13-2008, 10:26 PM
I had the opposite experience. I sent an email asking about shipping costs and it took 3 days for a reply. And to top it off, they wanted to charge me $20 to ship a pattern to Canada. Needless to say, I didn't buy it.

rosebuds007
12-04-2008, 09:23 AM
I order very frequently to them, I love their customer service and the shipping is amazing. Package is at home when you are not even expecting it yet.

northernmama
12-29-2008, 03:32 PM
thanks for the review, though i do hv to say sometimes the shipping to Canada part dont make it worth it.