PDA

View Full Version : White experience centre - ever owned one?

Scarlet
10-19-2006, 11:50 PM
What do you/did you have?

Got any good links? Yahoo groups? Manufacturers websites etc?

Jillbert5
12-27-2006, 01:45 PM
I have a White 2000ATS serger. I've had it for 2 years and use it almost every day. It has been a great machine and well worth the $299 it cost me. I haven't had any problems and am more than pleased with this machine.

Dannielle
12-27-2006, 03:54 PM
I, too, have a White 2000ATS serger. Love it and have never had any problems with it in 4 years.

I also have a White 2037 sewing machine. I've had it for 5 years and it's my only machine. I've been very pleased with it and think it is a great value. I think I paid $239 at JoAnn's.

I avoid buttonholes whenever possible as it doesn't have 1-step or automatic buttonhole making capabilities. That and pretty decorative stitches are the only things I long for. However, I realize that's big wishing at that price range lol.

And I've never been able to successfully use a double needle in my machine. This could very well be user error, though.

Kip
01-26-2008, 03:09 PM
I bought a White 9 years ago. I had alot of problems with it at first. But I would like to applaud the Huskyvarna/Viking Company for finally resolving the problems with the machine when the dealer wouldn't. It is a fine working machine now.