high quality cotton wovens by the fat quarter or yard
patterns (heavy on bag patterns)
laminated fabric
books
gadgets
zippers
and more

Prices
Retail. Good price on Kona and Bella solids.
Customer service/return policy
Customer service was amazing! The owner and staff were very friendly and helpful. I didn't ask about the return policy.
Parking
Out front next to Sonic.
Review
The store was everything I like from an independent shop. The space was bright, clean, organized, and neat. The staff was friendly and helpful (yes, I am saying this again). There is even a little area where the kids could sit and watch a video. On the day I visited, the owner's dad was watching a John Wayne movie, and my husband joined him for a while. There is also a small classroom in the back. The selection of fabrics isn't as big as some quilt stores in the area, but everything they carry is a known brand and line. The owner has a great eye for picking fabrics for her shop. I felt like the solids section was very well done. Many other stores in the area mix in the solids with the prints, and it is hard to see the full selection. The price on solids was very reasonable. The shop also keeps track of your "fabric card" and gives a 10% coupon for every $100 spent. There is also a free gift this month (maybe every month) for purchases of $100 or more.
Overall rating
Great!
Thank you