PDA

View Full Version : Ottobre design 4/09 #19

that*darn*kat
10-27-2012, 04:18 PM
PatternsPattern Manufacturer
Ottobre design Pattern Name/Number
4/09 #19 Pattern Description
"Menthol" bodywarmer Which view and size did you make?
122 Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Yes If not, why?
- Were the instructions easy to follow?
No If not, why?
These were typical brief Ottobre directions. You can do it if you have a bit of knowledge about constructing a lined vest. Additional picture diagrams for the lower pockets were included, and very helpful to look at. What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
Love the style of this vest! Lots of cool pockets and details to make a special piece. Vests are great to put extra work into because there are no sleeves to outgrow, so it'll fit for two years. Fabric used
Ripstop, sweatshirting Pattern alterations or any design changes you made or would recommend
I changed the lower pockets because I couldn't find short enough zips to make the welt style work. Also, I shortened the front a bit to work with a zupper length that was available. Would you sew this pattern again?
Yes Would you recommend this pattern to others?
Yes Any additional comments
Love it, boy loves it! Great layering piece for Fall! Did you SNS what you made from this pattern? If so, add a link to your SNS here.
-