PDA

View Full Version : Ottobre design Spring 1/2010 gingham blouse

limegreenvw
10-26-2012, 09:50 PM
PatternsPattern Manufacturer
Ottobre design Pattern Name/Number
Spring 1/2010 gingham blouse Pattern Description
Girls short sleeved button up blouse pattern with ruffles. Which view and size did you make?
116 Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Yes If not, why?
Yes, it looks like the pattern picture except that it has longer sleeves. Were the instructions easy to follow?
Yes If not, why?
- What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
I didn't like that the yoke was not lined. I fixed that by cutting two yokes and lined the shirt. Much neater finish on the inside. I love the way all the pattern pieces fit together perfectly. Some collared shirts do NOT line up properly, but this one does fantastically!!!! Fabric used
Cotton and cotton gauze Pattern alterations or any design changes you made or would recommend
Due to it being fall/winter, I lengthened the sleeves to below the elbow. I also eliminated the frills on one of the blouses I made. I lined the yoke on both shirts for a neater finish on the inside. For the purple gauze blouse, I made a belt to go along with it. Would you sew this pattern again?
Yes Would you recommend this pattern to others?
Yes Any additional comments
I made 2 blouses out of this pattern for the swap and am in LOVE with this pattern!!!! Did you SNS what you made from this pattern? If so, add a link to your SNS here.
-