PDA

View Full Version : Ottobre design 6/2008 #37 dress

evatgirl73
10-26-2012, 01:34 PM
PatternsPattern Manufacturer
Ottobre design Pattern Name/Number
6/2008 #37 dress Pattern Description
tunic/dress with pleated sleeve detail and yoke Which view and size did you make?
I made sz 134 Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Yes If not, why?
- Were the instructions easy to follow?
Yes If not, why?
- What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
This is a cute "grown up" tunic/dress that can be made in a variety of fabrics to change the look. I've made it in plain cotton knits as well as fancy glitter sweater knit Fabric used
This time, glitter sweater knit Pattern alterations or any design changes you made or would recommend
I added a tiny bit of length (traced a 140 for length) to make sure she could wear it as a dress with tights if she wanted to as well as with leggings or skinny jeans. If I make it in sweater knit again I would take the sides in a bit, I think this looks a little baggy on her. Would you sew this pattern again?
Yes Would you recommend this pattern to others?
Yes Any additional comments
She likes how this is a dress that doesn't look baby-ish or too fancy. This can easily be worn to school, but also to a nicer event. Did you SNS what you made from this pattern? If so, add a link to your SNS here.
-
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj75/BoutiqueLinnea/creations/Ottobre%20SWAP%20con test%202012/swap01.jpg