PDA

View Full Version : Ottobre design 4/06 #36 Pleated Miniskirt

sandrahd
10-20-2012, 08:40 AM
PatternsPattern Manufacturer
Ottobre design Pattern Name/Number
4/06 #36 Pleated Miniskirt Pattern Description
Big girls' miniskirt with jeans details in front and pleated back. Which view and size did you make?
Size 128 Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Yes If not, why?
- Were the instructions easy to follow?
Yes If not, why?
They were typical abbreviated Ottobre instructions, which I like. The only part I wasn't sure about was the construction of the pleats, but they came out fine, so I'm guessing I did it the right way. What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
I like that it fits ODD's tween sensibilities. It is fairly short, so she will have to wear leggings under it, but she loves it. It was quick and easy to make. I didn't dislike anything about the pattern. Fabric used
turquoise fine-wale corduroy Pattern alterations or any design changes you made or would recommend
I made a size 128, based on her measurements, and it is slightly too big. I could insert buttonhole elastic, but a belt will do the job. Would you sew this pattern again?
Yes Would you recommend this pattern to others?
Yes Any additional comments
It's a skirt that is all business in front and party in the back. The pleats are adorable. Did you SNS what you made from this pattern? If so, add a link to your SNS here.
-