PDA

View Full Version : Burda Burda 9641- easy shorts/pants

sewingmel
09-30-2012, 09:00 PM
PatternsPattern Manufacturer
Burda Pattern Name/Number
Burda 9641- easy shorts/pants Pattern Description
Semi-fitted, elastic waist, faux fly shorts or pants Which view and size did you make?
View B with the pockets from C Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Yes If not, why?
The back pockets were different, but they looked very much like the drawing. Were the instructions easy to follow?
Yes If not, why?
- What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
The legs of the pants did not match. I had to cut off 1/2" from either the front or the back. The rest of the pattern was well-drafted. The cargo pockets worked out very well. Fabric used
Denim and cotton lining Pattern alterations or any design changes you made or would recommend
I added quite a bit of extra topstitching. I wanted them to look more like traditional jeans without the hassle of a zipper. My son prefers elastic-waisted pants, but these still look great. I added rivets to make them look more commercial. Would you sew this pattern again?
Yes Would you recommend this pattern to others?
Yes Any additional comments
This is one of my tried and true patterns. My son has several items made from this pattern, and they always turn out great. Did you SNS what you made from this pattern? If so, add a link to your SNS here.
-