PDA

View Full Version : Ottobre design 1/10 #28

that*darn*kat
09-29-2012, 04:29 PM
PatternsPattern Manufacturer
Ottobre design Pattern Name/Number
1/10 #28 Pattern Description
"Pongo" Denim Jeans Which view and size did you make?
116 Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Yes If not, why?
- Were the instructions easy to follow?
Yes If not, why?
Typical of Ottobre, the instructions were brief. I chose to follow some of the steps as outlined, and use my own methods for some. The design sketches were helpful, as the directions refer you to other items at times which have significant differences. What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
I like that this pocket has the additional pocket details. The side seams are placed further to the front than traditional patterns, which allows the detailed topstitching to be showcased. I omitted the back belt, and made the beltloops only one row rather than the two suggested. These pants have a baggy style that looks cool. Fabric used
Dark Denim Pattern alterations or any design changes you made or would recommend
I sewed these as written, only omitting the back belt and inserting elastic into the back waist, which is a change I make in every Ottobre pants pattern. Would you sew this pattern again?
Yes Would you recommend this pattern to others?
Yes Any additional comments
- Did you SNS what you made from this pattern? If so, add a link to your SNS here.
-