PDA

View Full Version : Kwik Sew 2821 - Women's Nightshirt

ialady44
02-28-2012, 09:39 PM
PatternsPattern Manufacturer
Kwik Sew Pattern Name/Number
2821 - Women's Nightshirt Pattern Description
his Misses' pullover nightshirt pattern comes in three styles. View A nightshirt has a ribbing neckband and long sleeves. View B features a round neckline and short sleeves; the outer edges of the neck and sleeves are finished with scalloped, self-fabric bindings. View C has short sleeves and a lace trimmed V-neckline; the back neckline is finished with facing.

The nightshirts are designed for stretch knits only, with a 20% stretch across the grain Which view and size did you make?
View B, size XL Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Yes If not, why?
- Were the instructions easy to follow?
Yes If not, why?
- What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
This was so super simple & quick to put together. Once the fabric is chosen (takes forever) and cut out (I will sometimes cut 2 at one time by layering the fabric) it is probably 30-45 minutes to sew up using the serger & coverstitch machine. Fabric used
printed interlock Pattern alterations or any design changes you made or would recommend
I made it larger in the bust area by sloping the pattern pieces a big. That is my cheater BFA for nightgowns or sleep shirts. Would you sew this pattern again?
Yes Would you recommend this pattern to others?
Yes Any additional comments
Super, super simple. KS patterns are just the best! Did you SNS what you made from this pattern? If so, add a link to your SNS here.
-