PDA

View Full Version : --- OTHER --- Flirty Tunic Dress

sewingmel
02-28-2012, 04:34 PM
PatternsPattern Manufacturer
--- OTHER --- Pattern Name/Number
Flirty Tunic Dress Pattern Description
Tunic dress from the Sew Serendipity book by Kay Whitt. Which view and size did you make?
Flirty tunic dress. I made size small as instructed. Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Yes If not, why?
I left off the tie, but I may add one later. Were the instructions easy to follow?
Yes If not, why?
- What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
The instructions were very detailed, and this dress has a TON of detail work. This dress makes you look busty so keep that in mind if you are already busty. The sizing was very accurate. Fabric used
JA woven from years ago Pattern alterations or any design changes you made or would recommend
I think I might prefer the ruffle to be longer and up higher, but I wouldn't change much else. I pulled my elastic very tight, but I may leave it a bit longer next time. I also might need to take up a tiny bit of slack in the front, but I have narrow, sloping shoulders. Would you sew this pattern again?
Yes Would you recommend this pattern to others?
Yes Any additional comments
This is not a quick dress, but it is a nice dress. It kept liking it more and more as I was sewing it. Did you SNS what you made from this pattern? If so, add a link to your SNS here.
-