PDA

View Full Version : ModKids Yoga Skirt

ialady44
02-26-2012, 02:01 AM
PatternsPattern Manufacturer
ModKids Pattern Name/Number
Yoga Skirt Pattern Description
These sweet and comfy yoga skirts are a wardrobe staple at our house. They are easy to make, fun to wear and a great way to achieve that “Just Like Me” look for moms and daughters or big and little sisters. I have made these in any size from toddler to adult since there are no pattern pieces, just a quick and easy formula to follow… So come sew along with me and use up those awesome knit fabrics you’ve been waiting to sew with! Which view and size did you make?
They are "measure & sew" Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Yes If not, why?
- Were the instructions easy to follow?
Yes If not, why?
- What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
I think the waist band should be different height - smaller to larger; not all one size. Fabric used
white ribknit, & peachy pink ditzy print knit Pattern alterations or any design changes you made or would recommend
She says to cut the waist band 15" high for all sizes. I thought that seemed excessive for a tiny 3 year old, so I only cut it 10" high. Would you sew this pattern again?
Yes Would you recommend this pattern to others?
Yes Any additional comments
We love yoga skirts! Did you SNS what you made from this pattern? If so, add a link to your SNS here.
-