PDA

View Full Version : Farbenmix Uli

Mirza
02-05-2012, 10:14 PM
PatternsPattern Manufacturer
Farbenmix Pattern Name/Number
Uli Pattern Description
includes sleeveless tee, skort, skirt, or shorts with or without flounce at the bottom. Also cute kangaroo pocket in front. Which view and size did you make?
110 Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Yes If not, why?
- Were the instructions easy to follow?
Yes If not, why?
- What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
I love all the options this pattern gives you. There is a lot of flexibility and lots of opportunities to embellish and make each one unique. Fabric used
Cotton woven Pattern alterations or any design changes you made or would recommend
Hemming the flounces were a pain. I ended up using an embroidery stitch to catch the hem better. Next time I will cut twice as many flounce pieces and stitch them right sides together and stitch the bottom together. Then flip right side out, press and topstitch. Also the shorts flounce piece is the same size for both the shorts front and back. Yet the back shorts piece width at the legs where the flounce is stitched is 1 inch bigger than the front. Next time I will cut a different flounce for the back shorts and cut them 1 inch larger. Would you sew this pattern again?
Yes Would you recommend this pattern to others?
Yes Any additional comments
I have already cut out another one. The next one will be different by having the shorts separate from the skirt but attached a the waist. There will be a skirt back and skirt front with shorts underneath opposed to a skirt front attached to the shorts front. Did you SNS what you made from this pattern? If so, add a link to your SNS here.
-