PDA

View Full Version : Kwik Sew 3155 - woman's sweatsuit

kellybelly77
09-29-2011, 11:53 AM
PatternsPattern Manufacturer
Kwik Sew Pattern Name/Number
3155 - woman's sweatsuit Pattern Description
A woman's sweatsuit pattern with pants/shorts and long sleeve hoodie/short sleeve hoodie Which view and size did you make?
XL pants with long sleeve shirt Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Yes If not, why?
- Were the instructions easy to follow?
Yes If not, why?
- What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
I dislike the seam up the front of the shirt. There is a seam so that you can finish the neck edge by turning and topstitching. Also, the hood is unlined and you can see the seam down the center of the hood and the turned edges. Fabric used
french terry Pattern alterations or any design changes you made or would recommend
Next time I make this I will line the hood and cut the front on the fold and bind the edges. Would you sew this pattern again?
Yes Would you recommend this pattern to others?
Yes Any additional comments
Also, I added 3 inches of length since I am tall. The pants hit just at the ground when I am barefoot which is how I like them. If I wouldn't have added length and made the hem smaller they probably would have been a tad short on me. I am 5'9. Did you SNS what you made from this pattern? If so, add a link to your SNS here.
http://www.sewingmamas.com/b/showthread.php?t=150 101