PDA

View Full Version : McCall 6361

TanyaMT
09-19-2011, 07:52 PM
PatternsPattern Manufacturer
McCall Pattern Name/Number
6361 Pattern Description
Ladies pants (full length), cropped pants or shorts, plus skirt in the pattern, zip fly, contour waistband. Which view and size did you make?
View A Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Yes If not, why?
- Were the instructions easy to follow?
Yes If not, why?
This is Palmer/Pletsch. The instructions were super easy and clear, and included pages of fitting information. What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
I'm always on the lookout for good pants patterns since I don't fit RTW ones easily. These are fantastic for those of us with a larger behind, needing very little in alterations. Fabric used
Tan twill from Joanns Pattern alterations or any design changes you made or would recommend
Just my usual adjusting the crotch depth a bit, but really these pants needed almost no alterations to fit, and usually I need to do pretty extensive fitting. Would you sew this pattern again?
Yes Would you recommend this pattern to others?
Yes Any additional comments
Perfect pattern for a curvy mama or pear-shaped mama. Did you SNS what you made from this pattern? If so, add a link to your SNS here.
http://www.sewingmamas.com/b/showthread.php?p=180 5247#post1805247