Online ShopsShop Name
Joya Distributing Website
https://www.shopjoya.com/default.aspx Address
685 Market St.
Medford, OR 97504 Phone Number
(541) 773-4928 Overall rating
Awesome Sewing Mama Discount?
no Look and Feel
yes, they state they dont ship to Canada but they do, shoot them a quick email beforehand, they reply very fast. Prices
Awesome Delivery/Shipping
14-30 days Customer service/return policy
very professional and accomodating Details
Delivery time was 14-30 days but they are super fast with shipping, they shipped it next day.

I bought the brother 2340cv CS machine from them. Initially I ordered this from Ken's sewing via amazon.com but that fell through, the next seller on amazon was Joya distributing but the price was $50 more than Ken's (at that time was $399. Joya wont let me check my cart out via amazon b/c they have a "no shipping to canada" policy, so I called them.

Danielle Yehle was very helpful. I was surprised and glad that they will ship it USPS as oppose to UPS (broker fees, etc). I paid $26.55 for priority shipping, I got dinged $27 for duty but considering Allbrands wanted almost $400 for shipping, and Ken originally quoted me $50 and all other ebay store had a shipping price of $46 and above, I am not fretting over the duty fees. Plus, I found this machine in a store in AB and they wanted $849 for it.

I will definitely buy from this store again. And its good to know there's another store that will serve Canadians :heart: Thank you!