PDA

View Full Version : Farbenmix Olivia

ialady44
03-01-2011, 12:17 AM
PatternsPattern Manufacturer
Farbenmix Pattern Name/Number
Olivia Pattern Description
Pinafore dress with an under dress that is slightly flared with a hood and adorned with a fun sweatshirt style pocket Which view and size did you make?
under dress only sizes - I've made all the sizes now Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Yes If not, why?
- Were the instructions easy to follow?
Yes If not, why?
- What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
VERSATILITY!!!! It's my "go to" dress for the 3 girls. Simple, fast & looks great. Girly but not really twirly. Fabric used
a whole variety of knits Pattern alterations or any design changes you made or would recommend
I've never made the hood, so I've always added neckline binding and there are no instructions for this (or measurements). I frequently cut the pattern in two for a bodice & skirt so I can mix/match fabrics and use the top for embroidery work. Would you sew this pattern again?
Yes Would you recommend this pattern to others?
Yes Any additional comments
I've made this so many times, I think I can make it in my sleep. Definately a keeper! The SNS below is just one of many I've made - with design changes. Did you SNS what you made from this pattern? If so, add a link to your SNS here.
http://www.sewingmamas.com/b/showthread.php?t=133 019