PDA

View Full Version : Make It Perfect Peek-a-Boo Toy Sacks

limegreenvw
02-23-2011, 07:15 PM
PatternsPattern Manufacturer
Make It Perfect Pattern Name/Number
Peek-a-Boo Toy Sacks Pattern Description
a drawstring toy sack with a clear window that allows you to see what's inside. Which view and size did you make?
the only size that was on the tutorial Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
No If not, why?
I decided I wanted a complete border around my window of clear vinyl. I cut the top section smaller to allow for this. Were the instructions easy to follow?
Yes If not, why?
- What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
I LOVE this drawstring sack. I really like that this will organize my children's toys and allow them to see what's inside. Fabric used
cotton and clear vinyl Pattern alterations or any design changes you made or would recommend
I cut 2 of the longer strips to border the window and then cut the top strip shorter to allow for this. I also topstitch as I went. I felt that this gave the sack a cleaner look. Would you sew this pattern again?
Yes Would you recommend this pattern to others?
Yes Any additional comments
Great sack. Easy to make and easy to follow directions. Will add the link to an SNS when I get the pictures uploaded. :) Did you SNS what you made from this pattern? If so, add a link to your SNS here.
-