PDA

View Full Version : Kwik Sew 3790

chrysalis
02-14-2011, 01:16 PM
PatternsPattern Manufacturer
Kwik Sew Pattern Name/Number
3790 Pattern Description
misses tops with a side gather no sleeves or long sleeves Which view and size did you make?
View B long sleeves modified to 3/4 Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Yes If not, why?
- Were the instructions easy to follow?
No If not, why?
All but one part were easy to follow. It gets a bit tricky when you are sewing the shoulders together fron to back because of the aysemetrical neckline and the front and back facings. I had to look at it a lot when doing it and I'm not even sure it is exactly the way they wanted but it works. What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
the size seems to run pretty well if even on the generous side especially if you use a cotton knit. You want to take a bit larger seam allowance but probably not a whole size dowm Fabric used
cotton knit Pattern alterations or any design changes you made or would recommend
I made the neckband twice as wide. It was much to narrow to work with. Would you sew this pattern again?
Yes Would you recommend this pattern to others?
Yes Any additional comments
- Did you SNS what you made from this pattern? If so, add a link to your SNS here.
http://www.sewingmamas.com/b/showthread.php?t=143 028