PDA

View Full Version : Simplicity 2320 Project Runway Toddler/Child Dress

suprneko
02-03-2011, 12:18 PM
PatternsPattern Manufacturer
Simplicity Pattern Name/Number
2320 Project Runway Toddler/Child Dress Pattern Description
Project Runway Collection toddlers' & child's dress with sleeve and trim variations. Which view and size did you make?
cap sleeve, size 4/5 Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Yes If not, why?
- Were the instructions easy to follow?
Yes If not, why?
One thing they didn't mention was how to sew the square yoke properly. Stitch each side separately, stopping at the meet points and backstitch. What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
I don't like how they do the yardage chart for Project Runway patterns - it shows a certain amount for the dress then below it shows the different sleeve variations (like 'cap sleeve 1/4 yd'). It is different from other patterns, I realize they want you to feel like a "designer" but it is confusing and I could see people buying the incorrect amount. Fabric used
woven cotton Pattern alterations or any design changes you made or would recommend
Runs wide as most Simplicity patterns do so measure measure measure, cut the right width/size and lengthen as necessary. Would you sew this pattern again?
Yes Would you recommend this pattern to others?
Yes Any additional comments
- Did you SNS what you made from this pattern? If so, add a link to your SNS here.
http://www.sewingmamas.com/b/showthread.php?p=163 4590#post1634590