PDA

View Full Version : Kwik Sew 3554- Misses' slips and panties

sewingmel
02-01-2011, 10:05 PM
PatternsPattern Manufacturer
Kwik Sew Pattern Name/Number
3554- Misses' slips and panties Pattern Description
Misses' slips and panties. Misses' slips have cups with gathers under bust, narrow shoulder straps, and can be finished with lace or narrow edge. Which view and size did you make?
View A- size small for bust and medium for waist and hips Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Yes If not, why?
I decided to try the described scalloped edge instead of lace. Were the instructions easy to follow?
Yes If not, why?
- What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
I really do like Kwik Sew patterns! They are easy to understand, and the fit is usually pretty good. This went together easily. Fabric used
lightweight cotton knit Pattern alterations or any design changes you made or would recommend
I didn't think the inside was as pretty as the outside so I may line the bodice next time. Even though I went by my measurements, I could have gone down to an XS for the bodice and a small for the waist and hips. I am smaller in the shoulders so it may be the right size on a person with average shoulders. Would you sew this pattern again?
Yes Would you recommend this pattern to others?
Yes Any additional comments
- Did you SNS what you made from this pattern? If so, add a link to your SNS here.
http://www.sewingmamas.com/b/showthread.php?t=142 421