PDA

View Full Version : Mamu Sabrina

palepink
09-14-2010, 09:44 AM
PatternsPattern Manufacturer
Mamu Pattern Name/Number
Sabrina Pattern Description
Dress, top, hoodie Which view and size did you make?
I made view 1 - dress with pocket but no hood Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Yes If not, why?
- Were the instructions easy to follow?
No If not, why?
The directions are typical European-not a lot of detail. What was there was not in an order that I would use. I just followed basic construction techniques. What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
I had a hard time figuring out which pieces that I needed to cut out and had to study the directions for a while. The instructions are lacking and do not follow the order/method that I would use. I basically used t-shirt/olivia instructions and attached a skirt.

With that said, I love this pattern. It is extremely versatile with many different variations/options. I will definitely make more Sabrinas and will also be trying more Mamu patterns. Fabric used
jersey and rib Pattern alterations or any design changes you made or would recommend
None. The garment fits well and looks good. Would you sew this pattern again?
Yes Would you recommend this pattern to others?
Yes Any additional comments
Love the results. Beautiful dress. Did you SNS what you made from this pattern? If so, add a link to your SNS here.
http://www.sewingmamas.com/b/showthread.php?p=162 9589#post1629589