PDA

View Full Version : Green Pepper 524

ericaeli
05-17-2010, 11:25 AM
PatternsPattern Manufacturer
Green Pepper Pattern Name/Number
524 Pattern Description
Cargo shorts and zip leg pants Which view and size did you make?
I made the shorts in a medium Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Yes If not, why?
- Were the instructions easy to follow?
Yes If not, why?
- What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
I really liked this pattern a lot. The instructions were very easy to follow, and made a challenging project relatively painless. I love all the pockets on these shorts too.

They seem to run a little big, and I might make a size smaller next time. The crotch length seems a bit long too, so I will shorten that a little too. Fabric used
It was a twill. Pattern alterations or any design changes you made or would recommend
I didn't make any changes, but I might make it in a small next time since, I think it runs a little big. Would you sew this pattern again?
Yes Would you recommend this pattern to others?
Yes Any additional comments
This was the second Green Pepper pattern I have sewed, and I am really impressed with their directions and pattern drafting. They make hard things seem doable, and I learn new techniques that help with other projects. I will definitely make more Green Pepper patterns in the future.

I also like that they add so many details to their patterns which makes them look like RTW. Did you SNS what you made from this pattern? If so, add a link to your SNS here.
http://sewingmamas.com/b/showthread.php?t=132 540