PDA

View Full Version : Farbenmix Zoe

cinnamama
05-07-2010, 10:42 PM
PatternsPattern Manufacturer
Farbenmix Pattern Name/Number
Zoe Pattern Description
Raglan style tee, tapered at waist, flared sleeves and curved hem. Which view and size did you make?
Tapered Version/Size 134/140 Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Yes If not, why?
- Were the instructions easy to follow?
Yes If not, why?
I don't think I have ever followed these directions. If you know how to sew a raglan shirt you won't need them. What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
I have used this pattern quite a bit for my girls for both pjs and tshirts. I like the look of the curved hem. I find this pattern is very very slim fitting and made a size 134/140 for my smallish 5 year old who is really a size 110/116 in most things. I also added some length as the pattern runs short for girls. Fabric used
Ballerina c/l from Sewzannes Pattern alterations or any design changes you made or would recommend
I used foe on the neckline. As mentioned above - it runs small and short. Would you sew this pattern again?
Yes Would you recommend this pattern to others?
Yes Any additional comments
- Did you SNS what you made from this pattern? If so, add a link to your SNS here.
-