View Full Version : MySewingParts.com

Mamaof3
04-21-2010, 07:51 AM
Online ShopsShop Name
MySewingParts.com Website
www.mysewingparts.co m Address
- Phone Number
1-770-634--6443 Overall rating
I'll never shop there again Sewing Mama Discount?
no Look and Feel
It's fine, found what I was looking for. Prices
Good Delivery/Shipping
30+ days Customer service/return policy
Unsure, Never had contact with a person. Details
I ordered a part for my serger on Friday April 9th. According to their shipping policies orders placed before 4pm usually ship the same day, otherwise 1 -3 days- so I assumed it would ship Monday.

When I didn't receive a tracking number- or even an order confirmation I e-mailed them Tuesday. Almost immediately I got a computer generated response saying my order was confirmed.

When I didn't receive a tracking/shipping number Thursday I e-mailed them- no response so I called the one working number on the site and left a voice mail- no response.

Friday, I e-mailed again- no response. So, I called again- no response.

I filed a complaint with paypal because I felt that after a week and no response from an actual person was more than long enough. Even my voice mails were going ignored and I specifically stated I just wanted to know when it was shipping !

They canceled my order almost immediately after I filed the complaint, so I immediately escalated it to a claim. I received a total of 3 e-mails that night saying "order update- canceled"

They held my money until Saturday evening. (when they sent a 4th e-mail telling me they canceled the order !)

I got no response to any of the e-mails I sent- even asking why my order was canceled when I simply wanted a date it was to ship. Of course no response to my voice mails.

I will never, ever order from them again. There is absolutely no excuse to ignore customers for a week then hold their money for a day & a half after canceling their order.

All I was asking for was a ship date.

Lesson learned. One more store added to the do NOT buy from list.

*I used the 30+ day option for delivery because it won't let me leave it blank !* Thank you!