03-22-2010, 12:02 PM
Online ShopsShop Name
Kathy's Lace and Elastic Outlet Website
http://stores.ebay.com/Kathys-Lace-and-Elastic-Outlet Address
n/a Phone Number
n/a Overall rating
Awesome Sewing Mama Discount?
co op discount only Look and Feel
Great pictures and descriptions. Invoice is sent very quickly and checkout is easy to do. Prices
Good Delivery/Shipping
3 days or less Customer service/return policy
customer service was fantastic Details
:wave: I received her info from another sewing mama. I am very new to ordering fabric and such online. (I just don't understand enough about the different fabrics and such by their descriptions yet. I am a tactile person) I told her what I was looking to do with the elastic and asked what her suggestions were because she did not have the exact one I was looking for in the correct color.

Not only did she have a great suggestion, I joined her yahoo group and got a nice discount because of it as well.

I had not ordered through paypal in a few years and had quite a bit of "user" error and Kathleen was very helpful and very quick to respond (within a few hours). What surprised me is that the issues that were occuring were completely my error and she was so nice to assist me to help correct everything.

She shipped my package out by the next day and I got it within a couple of days. The elastic was exactly what I was looking for. I cannot say enough about how wonderful her customer service is. I would definately order from her again and highly recommend her shop. Thank you!