PDA

View Full Version : New Look 6876

Sillyronnie
02-07-2010, 12:53 PM
PatternsPattern Manufacturer
New Look Pattern Name/Number
6876 Pattern Description
V neck scrub uniform pattern Which view and size did you make?
small Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
No If not, why?
Top portion of shirt is a bit shorter than what is shown on the envelope. Pockets are also smaller than pictured. V Neck puckered even when top stitched Were the instructions easy to follow?
No If not, why?
The V neck was not described very well What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
V neck collar Pattern pieces are wrong angle.. cut numberous times, finally realized (after my mother & I worked on it for about 45 mins) that the pattern piece is at the wrong angle, causing a pucker affect at the v. Fabric used
cotton twill Pattern alterations or any design changes you made or would recommend
be VERY careful on the v neck!! Collar piece is the wrong angle! Also once the pattern is made the top piece (on the shirt) is a bit too short, it should be lengthened (Bust line is too short) Would you sew this pattern again?
No Would you recommend this pattern to others?
No Any additional comments
Turned out a bit smaller than sizes on envelope, Pockets are too small to be fully functional & v neck was a pain!! I do NOT recommend... see this other review http://sewing.patternreview .com/review/pattern/45562