PDA

View Full Version : Kwik Sew 3685 - Nursery Items

Heather62
09-30-2009, 09:17 PM
PatternsPattern Manufacturer
Kwik Sew Pattern Name/Number
3685 - Nursery Items Pattern Description
Crib comforter, Skirt, Fitted Sheet, Bumper Pad, and Diaper Stacker Which view and size did you make?
All Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Yes If not, why?
- Were the instructions easy to follow?
Yes If not, why?
The one thing I liked about this pattern was the easy to follow directions. What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
This is more of a tutorial than a pattern. Fabric used
Cotton wovens Pattern alterations or any design changes you made or would recommend
- Would you sew this pattern again?
Yes Would you recommend this pattern to others?
No Any additional comments
The last time I made a nursery set I used free online tutorials and found everything a bit overwhelming. Knowing that I had several more coming up I decided to pony up the money and buy an actual pattern. I was so angry when I opened the envelope to find that the pattern is only included for the diaper stacker! Everything else is a tutorial with measurements. You must have a cutting board and rotary cutter to make this. Yes the pieces are rectangles but of course I made at least one piece 1.5 inches too small. While I will probably have to use this "pattern" again I won't be happy to do so. Save your money on this one ladies.