http://www.trendyfabrics.co m/index.html Address
Tyrone, GA Phone Number
1-800-805-4863 Overall rating
Awesome Sewing Mama Discount?
Not that I know of Look and Feel
Pretty straight forward Prices
Good Delivery/Shipping
4-8 days Customer service/return policy
One of my fabrics turned out to be misprinted, so Josh emailed me promptly to offer a substitute or a refund. He refunded within a day. I also had to email him for a question I had and got a response within 2 hours. Details
This was my first time ordering from Trendy Fabrics. I was a bit leary after I placed my order and had read mixed reviews here. Those reveiws are from 2008, so I don't know if this business is under new management or if they have just improved customer service.

I received my order promptly 5 business days after ordering it.

While my order was processing I was notified by email that one of my fabrics was a misprint. I was offered a substitute or a refund. I opted for the refund which showed up in my paypal account by the next day.

I ordered 4 yds of different knit fabrics and because of the reviews here I measured it as soon as I opened the box. The cutting was a bit sloppy but my 1 yd cuts measured between 1 yd 12" and 1 yd 18" so I got much more than I had paid for.

Shipping was reasonable as well. As a first time customer I paid $6.95 for a flat rate priority box.

I hope this is helpful to someone. I'm very glad my experience turned out to be a good one. Thank you!