PDA

View Full Version : Simplicity 3750

mommy2three
06-12-2009, 12:31 AM
PatternsPattern Manufacturer
Simplicity Pattern Name/Number
3750 Pattern Description
Woven Top with gathered bodice and contrasting sash. Which view and size did you make?
size 12?, Not sure which view Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
No If not, why?
I changed several things. Along with fitting changes, I omitted the sash and replaced it with piping. Were the instructions easy to follow?
No If not, why?
I found them a little confusing. What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
I like all the options and the style of the top. I didn't care for the fit. I took it in quite a bit and raised the neckline a little. Fabric used
Freshcut by Heather Bailey quilters cotton Pattern alterations or any design changes you made or would recommend
As with most Big3 patterns, expect the sizing to be strange! Would you sew this pattern again?
Yes Would you recommend this pattern to others?
No Any additional comments
This is an ok pattern. I wouldn't recommend it if you could find a similar pattern from a better fitting brand, but otherwise, it's a cut pattern and pretty easy to alter to fit, with multiple seams to work with.