PDA

View Full Version : Make It Perfect- Versatile Wrap

ImaT
04-26-2009, 09:57 PM
PatternsPattern Manufacturer/Name/Number
Make It Perfect- Versatile Wrap Pattern Description
A cute everyday skirt that will also work as a maternity skirt. Which view and size did you make?
Medium Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Yes If not, why?
The written instructions where easy to follow but the few illustrations didn't help at all I didn't think. They could have left those off entirely for as much good they did. Were the instructions easy to follow?
Yes If not, why?
- What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
The skirt went together easily and it's a cute style. I wasn't impressed with the fact that there aren't actual pattern pieces. You're given the measurements to draw & cut out but not actual pattern pieces. This normally wouldn't be a big deal except that this was an expensive pattern. I think it would make a lot more sense to offer it as a downloadable .pdf for half the price. Fabric used
HB Pop Garden Pattern alterations or any design changes you made or would recommend
- Would you sew this pattern again?
Yes Would you recommend this pattern to others?
No Any additional comments
I can't recommend others purchasing it b/c of the lack of pattern pieces and high price. I think there are other similar patterns out there that are less expensive.