The Fabric Fairy Website
http://www.thefabricfairy.c om/ Address
The Fabric Fairy, L.L.C.
718 Lois Drive
Sun Prairie, WI 53590 Phone Number
(608)825-0006 Overall rating
Awesome Sewing Mama Discount?
I think so, but I use the frequent customer discount Look and Feel
yes, very. Especially since you can use Paypal and credit card. It is very easy to spend money at The Fabric Fairy. lol Prices
Good Delivery/Shipping
4-8 days Customer service/return policy
the BEST. Caroline has always resolved any issues... Details
The Fabric Fairy is one of the best fabric shops on the web. Caroline is the sweetest -- she remembers me any time I order or email her (she must have a database set up to remember everyone's kids' names, etc lol). I have personally seen her go out of her way to help MANY people (including me and my HJ fetish). If I can buy it there, I won't shop elsewhere.

I am happy to see more variety lately with different prints and manufacturers. I would like to see more "basics" -- mainly so I can order everything from one place.

I love Caroline's grab boxes -- they are always wonderful! Treat yourself!

I would love to see Caroline offer contests (maybe with a prize of a greab box :) ) I *do* love the littel goodies she puts in each package and the neat little tied up presentation.

I hope business continues to grow and thrive. I wish all online shops were as trustworthy.

and no, I am not an employee -- Caoline truly deserves a raving review!!! Thank you!