PDA

View Full Version : Kumquat baby

northernmama
02-03-2009, 12:10 PM
I ordered fabric from Kumquat in mid Jan 2009. It was in total 4 yards of fabric. I received confirmation of my order a few days later with shipping options (kudos here since not very many sellers gives this option).I called the owner a few days after I received my confirmation to add another yard of fabric and she did.

I received the fabric 2.5 weeks later (would have come earlier but we had bad weather). Found out there was an extra yard of fabric that I didnt order and she overcharged my credit card for 2 irrelevant charges.

It was a Friday, so I called, left a message and on Tuesday morning, I received a reply and a note of apology. By that afternoon, the irrelevant funds were put back to my credit card and she told me to keep the extra fabric. She had also charge me for shipping based on 4 yards of fabric instead of 6 which is nice of her.

I won't hesitate to shop with her again, because she has great customer service and her fabric are great! :cheerful:

Bobolots
02-03-2009, 12:27 PM
nice to know! thanks

mtandg
02-04-2009, 04:41 PM
yea great to know, thanks!

Kerry
02-04-2009, 04:43 PM
always great to hear about good customer service!
thanks!

coveredbydesign
02-04-2009, 04:43 PM
Great to know thanks for sharing. Mistakes can happen so I am glad to know that you were able to work things out.

northernmama
02-05-2009, 10:22 AM
yeah, i am glad, even the mistake part was professionally handled.

TanyaMT
02-11-2009, 09:12 PM
It's great to hear from someone who DID have a problem with a retailer, and it was handled in a good way. That says a lot.