PDA

View Full Version : The Fabric Hound.com

KarenK
01-23-2009, 03:55 PM
A week ago I was surfing around trying to find an online store that sold both Indygo Junction AND Farbenmix patterns. There were two particular patterns that I was searching for and I didn't want to order from two separate places and pay shipping twice. I wasn't having much luck.

A few days later I saw here that The Fabric Hound was having a sale on Farbenmix. I went to look and about fell out of my chair when I saw that they carry Indygo Junction too. I sent a PM to Myrinda, the owner, asking if she could get a particular Indygo Junction pattern that she didn't carry at that time and that if she could I was hoping to order a Farbenmix pattern also.

She could, she did, and I got them today. TODAY!!! What a wonderful, friendly transaction. I will be checking there first from now. You should too. :)

Thanks again, Myrinda!!!!

Bobolots
01-23-2009, 04:01 PM
wahoooo! what'd you get??? show us

Sheena
01-23-2009, 04:45 PM
This review is forcing me to go shopping... ;)

3chickadeesandme
01-23-2009, 04:49 PM
Thanks for letting us know!!

KarenK
01-23-2009, 04:54 PM
I bought the Indygo Junction "Dolly Dress-Up" pattern and the Farbenmix Quiara shirt pattern.

The IJ pattern matches the Portobello Pixie dress pattern I already have. Wee!

I also should have added that she gave me a sewing mamas discount. It's good to be connected, isn't it?